Clarendon Early Education Services, Inc. provides a culturally diverse, year-round, full-day educational child development program for children ranging in age from birth to 13 years.
- Warm, nurturing care in safe, healthy environments.
- Nighttime and Weekend Child Care options.
- Customized referrals to qualified, licensed Family Child Care Educators who meet the individual needs of your child and family.
- Personalized assistance from a childcare specialist to help you through the childcare selection process including transportation to and from interviews.
- Income eligibility assessments for parents who may be able to access financial assistance to help with the cost of child care.
- Door-to-door transportation for your child between your home or their schools and the Family Child Care program.
- Participation in the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program to support your child’s healthy growth.
- Convenient parent fee payment options:
Curriculum and Child Development Services
- All Clarendon educators receive monthly educational curriculum guides that align with the Massachusetts Early Learning Guidelines for Infants and Toddlers and Guidelines for Preschool Learning Experiences (pre-school guidelines). Suggested activities for school age children reflect best practices and the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks.
- CEES Home Monitors visit every Family Child Care home monthly to monitor and evaluate curriculum, safety procedures and nutrition.
- All children receive an initial developmental screening using the Ages and Stages Assessment tool. CEES staff work with families and facilitate referrals between parents and Early Intervention Services (Thom Anne Sullivan Early Childhood Programs and South Bay Mental Health Centers.
- Parents are encouraged to participate in regular parent conferences to share information about their child’s progress.
- We invite Clarendon parents to participate in our monthly trainings for educators, workshops for parents and fun, educational events for the whole family.